february. the. list.

I don’t know what your feelings are toward January and February (aka the coldest months of the year), but I think I’ve finally become acclimated to the frigid air.  As far as I’m concerned, six more weeks of winter (as opposed to an early spring) is a-okay with me.  In fact, if spring were to arrive tomorrow, I think I’d be kind of disappointed.  I can’t believe that I’m admitting that...but it’s true! 

For this month’s edition of “the list,” anything and everything pastel-colored is on my radar. Whether it’s pale pink or lovely lilac, you can count me in.  No surprise, a new pair of ballet flats and a simple drop waist dress have also somehow managed to woo me once again. Happy Monday (and belated February), everyone!



1.  Tennis Drop Waist Dress (French Connection)-  To wear now and then transition for spring with a cardigan...
2.  Mod Floral Hinged Bangle (Kate Spade)-  Every now and again, don’t we all yearn for a statement piece that is this sweet and sophisticated?  I know I do. 
3.  Gingham Shirred Skirt (Madewell)-  The result of my browsing through Madewell’s new arrivals:  major skirt envy, of course! 
4.  Printed Silk Snood (J.Crew)- The vibrant color palette.  The Aztec-inspired print.  THE tassels.     
5.  Stripe Play Pullover (Madewell)-  Stripes and symmetry at its finest. (Not to mention the pockets, oh my!) 
6.  Emma Bow Ballet Flats (J.Crew)- In high school, I remember owning a pair of navy flats that I wore so often that the heel part came apart.  Though I still own these said flats, they’ve most certainly seen better days.  I have a hunch that this bow-adorned pair from J.Crew would be the perfect replacement.      
7.  Shane Crew Neck Union Hearts Print (Equipment)-  Call me cliche, but I couldn’t resist featuring at least one heart-printed item in honor of Valentine’s Day.  
8.  Wes 57th Sunglass Case (Henri Bendel)-  A new home for your favorite pair of sunnies, perhaps?
9.  Daisy Place Tray (Kate Spade)- To be placed on your bedside table or dresser.  Thanks to this too-perfect tray by Kate Spade, you’ll never misplace your keys/favorite lip balm/hair ties again!
10.  Petal Collection Ring (Henri Bendel)-  Talk about pretty and dainty...I’m positively coveting that shade of lilac.
11.  Porter Magazine (Net-A-Porter)-  Online luxury retailer, Net-A-Porter, just launched their debut print magazine Porter, and to say that I’m excited would be an understatement. Available now on newsstands, I can’t wait to see what’s inside!  Blog post to follow, I’m sure...

What’s on your February wish list?

xo,  
A

No comments

Glossier
Back to Top